Lately, I got free from my exams. Just like any other student who prepare for final exams, it was nothing less than a nightmare.
I did it all – Hours and Hours of studies to countless early mornings, from revisions and practice to mocks and suggested answers. No doubt, It was a tough time.
Thank God, they are over now.
Now, when they are over, I’m struggling to find things to do. Trying to find something valuable to do with my time.
It happens with all of us. For months, we work hard towards a goal and now when we have done our best. It’s time to just sit back and relax.
After slogging hard for months on end with endless sleepless nights, all you need after your exams is time to relax, quality time with friends and family, space to analyze your future plans and most importantly, some time for your own self.
Here in this article, we will discuss some cool ways to detoxify yourself from exams and make your life happening again:
- Filling up your sleep bank: In the last few months, you have already taken too much stress and have been taking credits from your sleep bank. Now, it’s time to refill your sleep bank. You have already exhausted yourself to its height, now it’s time to let your body rejuvenate and feel refreshed.
- Get your life in order: I might sound pretty dull. But it is also true that as soon as you begin to take note of other parts of your life, you realize that – things have gotten out of hand. Last time when was the last time you had a haircut or shaved? Something must be done to salvage and poor neglected domestic state. You will feel better and cleaner.
- Reach out to friends and Family: You have been disconnected from the world for a longer than ever. It’s time to reconnect with your friends and plan a night out or just a hangout at your favorite restaurant. You might get to know about things which have changed since then. It’s time to treat yourself with fun and enjoyment.
- Catch up with your Hobbies: The pressure of academics often pushes your hobbies to the backside. So this is the time, when you can give wings to your passion, be it photography, painting, composing songs and poems, writing stories or gardening. Just dive into it.
- Visiting unexplored local places/ Travel to your dream location: Your own city might be having some good unexplored places, which you can search for and plan to visit. Exploring such places in your own city could also turn out to be a never-to-be-forgotten trip. You never know what that place has to offer.
You can also make plans to travel to some far distant place. You might have made a plan for a quite long time which would have been on backseat because of exams. Now, exams are over, time is all yours.
All the best!