Before submitting your article to us, please consider below guidelines carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
- Articles should be a minimum of 600-800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations while accepting articles.
- Study Sutra readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
- Images speak a thousand words. Using images are not required but is recommended.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work – By submitting a post to, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This just helps us to takedown when your article is copied on any other platform or website and other copyright-related issues. Once published you will not be allowed to submit the same content to any other website/ platform.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to Study Sutra – Please send a professional picture, a short paragraph (100-150 words) for your author bio. Please attach the same while sending your article to us at firstname.lastname@example.org